See why we are S1 - The CLEAR Advantage!

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags
S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Airport Security Concerns!

Hi All -
Well - having just gone to the airport with a friend to drop off her son the need for clear bags is more apparent to me than ever!
The lines just to get into the airport were huge as they were searching vehicles and then trying to check bags was even worse.
I always carry a clear mini messenger bag as my purse and more than one security guard stopped me to ask where I purchased the bag and if I had any information to leave them!
Visit www.s1bags.com and make time at security checkpoints smoother and faster than before. S1 - the advantages are CLEAR!

No comments:

The CLEAR Advantage!

Plaxo Badge