See why we are S1 - The CLEAR Advantage!

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags
S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Love What You Do!

As entrepreneurs we get caught up in the day to day running of our business while we juggle all the other responsibilities in our lives. For me that is my 3 children and all that is happening in their lives and trying to get a life for myself.

Each new day I am excited to see what is going to happen today - because you never know what the new day will bring. I was able to talk to my children, get a couple of our clear backpacks into great hands, go to a fabulous lunch and learn with The E-Circle (check out their blog on my sidebar) and then make my daughters softball game. Now, here it is 10:04 pm and I am writing this as I watch a ballgame because I had to share the cartoon S1's designer, Mike Samuel created.

Mike is the owner of Mike Samuel Graphics and is an amazing designer and has created many a logo that has branded some of the most recognizable companies. Just to name a few - The History Channel, A&E, Sears, VH-1, Nickelodeon and my personal favorite - the Keep America Beautiful symbol of the Native American man with the tear coming down his face! Needless to say - he is a great artist that knows how to convey what you are in his logo.

On the other hand - he is also an amazing illustrator who has a quick mind that always keeps me laughing. My office has cartoons from Mike World all over it and for the first time - I am sharing them with the public. I have uploaded a cartoon that is one of the reasons I love working with my partners in S1. I had called him from the road to ask him to create a banner ad for our checkpoint friendly laptop bags and I received that - which is also here - along with this cartoon and I had to put it up everywhere I could.

As hard as we all work in our respective businesses, we need to remember to laugh lots and never take it too seriously! Enjoy the brilliance of Mike - I know we do.

No comments:

The CLEAR Advantage!

Plaxo Badge