See why we are S1 - The CLEAR Advantage!

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags
S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easier Travel - Are You Part of the Solution

There are so many ways to make travel and safety co-exist - are you doing your part? When I travel, which is fairly often, there are little things that I do to make things easier for myself, security and those waiting behind me on the check-in line. You know, that endless line that seems to go on forever; the place where privacy has no place.

No matter how cold it is I wear my sandals -sometimes with socks- that slip right off. I don't wear anything with metal or wire - anywhere! No belt buckles or cute buttons - nothing that can set off the dreaded alarm! All my carry-on items are in a clear bag, whether it is a backpack or gym bag, both fit in the overhead bin. My toiletries are in a clear pouch in the front of side pocket of my carry-on. I also carry a checkpoint friendly laptop bag so I no longer need to remove my laptop and put it in the plastic bin. No chance of me dropping it - or forgetting it - in my haste to get my things. Thanks to the TSA who wanted to speed up check-in time and reduce breakage! They created guidelines that gave specific instructions as to what makes a bag checkpoint friendly. It must lie flat, nothing can be in with your laptop and nothing can obstruct your laptop from the x-ray machine. Simple as that.

Where can you find great quality items that make travel easier! Right here at S1 Bags! Alright, this blog is a direct promotion of my company - but can I help it if my company has designed and developed a line of bags that make safety and convenience possible! You can find our checkpoint friendly bags at www.s1checkpointfriendlybags.com and our clear bags and backpacks at www.s1bags.com. Don't get confused - just because S1 has a line of clear bags and backpacks it is NOT the clear that makes our checkpoint friendly bags checkpoint friendly! It is the design - your laptop is in a fully padded compartment and there is a clear flap in front for your boarding pass, id and peripherals - another great feature of our bags!

We know you will love the quality of our products and the way they make it easier to travel. Be part of the solution - carry an S1 bag and cut down on the time you spend on security checkpoints. Visit our web sites and find out why we are S1 - the CLEAR Advantage!

No comments:

The CLEAR Advantage!

Plaxo Badge