See why we are S1 - The CLEAR Advantage!

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags
S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

Monday, May 12, 2008

Does Networking Really Work!?!?!

So - does networking really work? As someone who is becoming a queen of the networking scene I can attest to the fact that networking is the way to go. Utilizing the internet and the great networking sites out there can really open your company up on a global scale - but you have to be sure to make the most out of your time.
If you are looking for business networking check out ShopInUSCities.com and their networking capabilities. They are brand new and on the cutting edge. FastPitchNetworking.com is another great avenue for making the most out of your computer.
Believe me, the internet has opened me up to contacts that I never would have made otherwise, but I think I will always prefer the one-on-one meeting - but that is because I am more old school and have to get out of my own way and join the new century!!!
Make networking really work for you. Follow up with your leads and contacts and devote a specific amount of time each day or week to connecting with those sites that can promote who you are and the mission behind your company.
Find ways to brand your company and your logo so when people think of that product or service, they think of you! For my part - when people think of clear bags and backpacks I want them to think of Dori and S1 bags. Yes, that's right - I am the classiest "bag lady" out there and want my network to know that - so when you think of see-through bags that will speed your time at security checkpoints or brand your company and your logo as cutting edge think of dori@s1bags.com. Together, we can make a difference and make networking really count!!!

3 comments:

Hazel Walker said...

If you are intrested in building your business by referral and you like old school face to face that gets results you may want to check into your local BNI meetings.

I write about BNI in my blog, www.bniindiana.wordpress.com Sounds like you have a great product to offer.

Hazel Walker

Dori S1 Bags said...

Hazel-
thanks for the comment I am just learning about the whole blogging thing and responding to comments.

I will check into your website.
Dori

Maria Keiser said...

One thing that leaves people feeling like networking doesn't work is they confuse Networking with sales. They are different. Approaching networking as a transaction will get you NO WHERE, relationship building has longevity. Building relationships takes time, but once your seeds start to grow WATCH OUT!

The CLEAR Advantage!

Plaxo Badge