See why we are S1 - The CLEAR Advantage!

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags
S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Social Networking at its BEST!!!

I don't know about you - but with all the on-line social networking going on - how do any of us differentiate between which sites are promoting a strong business stand and which sites are purely for socializing - and what is best to do?

If you are like me, you are looking for that right blend of business and pleasure all rolled into one. It is amazing just how many networking opportunities there are!!!

For me, I think that the best way to really communicate a business-like persona is finding the sites that are truly devoted to assisting you in marketing your business. I think that Fast Pitch is a great place to start - they are constantly updating the features and are on the cutting edge. ShopInUSCities.com is a newer on-line presence, and one that is adding more and more features daily.

I have been learning more and more about how to reach out to my fellow on-line networkers and begin relationships one at a time on a global level. It really is a world-wide-web!

I am constantly amazed how people are looking at our products as a solution to a problem. Whether it is cutting time at checkpoints, keeping manufacturing rooms "clean", branding their logo and giving clients a timely gift, wanting to bring things into a ballgame or concert or because their child's school has just made it mandatory for them to carry clear bags and backpacks, S1 is catching on!

Become part of the solution! Visit us at www.s1bags.com - see our line of products - and let me know what you think! I am always interested in finding new ways to make this dream of mine happen.

I've said it before and I say it again, we are - S1 - The CLEAR Advantage!

No comments:

The CLEAR Advantage!

Plaxo Badge