See why we are S1 - The CLEAR Advantage!

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags
S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

Monday, June 30, 2008

Where Do We Start Building a Network?

When I decided to create an on-line presence - I had to ask myself "Where do I start building a network?" I have been a mom for 20 years and I was at the point that I was basically a chef and a chauffer when I was blessed with a friends 14 month old son while she was seeking medical treatment. Well - something that was to last a few weeks turned into 16 amazing months of having a toddler in my life and looking for ways to reinvent my business!

Thankfully, the first place I found was Fast Pitch! Their are so comprehensive and had so many services to offer that I was able to work from my office rather than being on the road and still build a successful business - and most importantly - a strong network!

Having a network of like-minded business people to bounce ideas off of, look to gain knowledge, build a client base and all the other perks that come from getting to see how each one of us can bring something new to the table is an exciting thing.

It is funny, but until I started networking on line - I never realized how much corporations would embrace the product line that I developed. For me, I started my company because as a mother I couldn't even begin to imagine what parents of children that have been lost to school violence experienced. There is not ONE child in this world that is expendable and I just wanted to make a difference in the life of one child - any more than that and I have been truly blessed.

S1 - for Safety First - has just begun our 4th year. We began with 4 bags and have expanded to 16 different bags and backpacks and will be launching 2 new checkpoint friendly laptop bags in the fall. Wow!!! For a mom just looking to make a difference, it has been an amazing journey.

Please join S1 as we work to bring our products to schools, offices, airports, sports arenas and anywhere else where security faces the challenge of monitoring large crowds. I welcome your comments and suggestions and any other ideas you might wish to share. Visit us at www.s1bags.com and give us your feedback on how to keep our product line timely, fashionable and on the money. Help our world-wide network grow. Together, we can make a difference.

No comments:

The CLEAR Advantage!

Plaxo Badge