See why we are S1 - The CLEAR Advantage!

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags
S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

Monday, September 29, 2008

And The Pitch Goes On...

Well - the Elevator Pitch is one that just keeps on pitching!

Taking the advise of a colleague I emailed MSNBC about their Elevator Pitch Segment that airs on Sunday am on their Your Business show at 7:30. Long story short, they didn't even wait till they received a video copy of the pitch! Their producer went to our site and found our product "extremely compelling" and had a cancellation - so I am filming on Oct 2nd.

It is amazing to me that this one minute pitch has opened up so many doors for S1. I can't stress enough how much you owe it to your business to define the who, what, where, when, why and how of your company. Crystallizing your vision so others see its potential can bring you to clients you only dreamed of.

Once I have the air date I will post it here and hope you all tune in to hear my pitch! Together, we can make a difference!

No comments:

The CLEAR Advantage!

Plaxo Badge