See why we are S1 - The CLEAR Advantage!

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags
S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Networking Through the Summer!

Well - summer is here and with that comes a lull in networking. People are on vacations, have kids to deal with, or are just too darn hot to worry about making the most of their networks and connections.

I for one am doing all that I can to take advantage of the telesiminars and webinars that are available to learn all that I can about the new technology and how best to make my computer and world-wide business center.

There is a wealth of information out there if you are willing to look, listen and learn. For me, learning about this is akin to listening to Charlie Brown's teacher in the Peanuts show - "wa, wa, wa...wa, wa, wa wa wa!" Even so - I am still trying all that I can to apply what the experts have talked about, widgets, twitter and tweeting, social networks and all the rest!

I have to tell you - for a mom who's only mission was keeping guns and drugs out of schools - the growth of our network is astounding. When I began S1 it was for the sole purpose of keeping our learning environments safe - now if you visit our site - www.s1bags.com - you can see how my mission has grown and now encompasses keeping us safe no matter where we are. I have to say - what an amazing ride this has been - and the journey continues.

I invite all of you to join me in this adventure. Please, send comments, give me advise and just plain work with me on this. I know together, we can make a difference.

No comments:

The CLEAR Advantage!

Plaxo Badge