See why we are S1 - The CLEAR Advantage!

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags
S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

Monday, July 7, 2008

More Networking Steps!

Well- I have come to learn that it is not enough to blog - you have to read other blogs and comment on them, too!!! What an interesting concept - learning from what others do!!! Go figure!!!

Now - when I look back on the learning process, I guess this should be an obvious step - but who are we kidding here. Just as in networking - we have to really invest time and energy in learning about those we are developing networking connections with.

We need to share ideas, bring new products and concepts to each other, and find the best ways to see how the process of networking can really be something beneficial to all involved.

At the same time, we need to remember why we began. We have a product or service or idea or mission to share and we want to find the best ways possible to bring our dreams to fruition as we work to help others do the same. Well - at least that is why I started S1. First and foremost I had a mission to keep our children safe - and have continued on that course even though we have expanded into so many other areas of safety and security.

I welcome your ideas, your commitments to networking, and hope that I can find a way to be of service as you pursue your dreams. Visit me at www.s1bags.com and drop me an email - or leave a comment and I will return the favor.

Also - give me ideas of what blogs are addressing networking, safety, parental concerns, travel and other venues where we fit in. I promise to do the same. See - together we can make a difference!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dori,
You are so right about the relationship between blogging and networking. I've found that providing free information via a blog is another way to expand a contact list. The price for the "free" information is capturing e-mail addresses, which you already do.

I came across an amazing software package, Camtasia that enables you to produce videos from Powerpoint presentations and a voice over. By embedding it into your blog, you give folks another reason to visit.

Here's the link to my latest video. Hope you like it and keep up the good work!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Oj22Zl7dM

Anonymous said...

thanks Lloyd -
I will take a look at the links you sent.
I also appreciate the comments!

The CLEAR Advantage!

Plaxo Badge