See why we are S1 - The CLEAR Advantage!

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags
S1 Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bags

Monday, July 21, 2008

A New Network and a Great New Product!

Hello to all that are finding this blog a helpful place to find new insight to building an on-line presence through social networking and new on-line tools. I am bringing two new things to light today - Marketers-R-Us and Talk Fusion.

You can visit Marketers-R-Us at http://marketersrus.ning.com. They are the newest site that I have found that is completely focused on business building and networking. Lloyd Dugan is an excellent source for marketing and networking and he is building a site that is targeting the strong business minded people that I am looking to connect with - an hopefully you are too!

The new product I want to share is Talk Fusion - and you can visit them at http://talkfusion.com/1000695. This newest video email technology is the coolest one I have ever seen and even if you choose to incorporate it with another program to deliver your message the videos you can produce are amazing. Take a look and let me know what you think.

These are the 2 new places that I am working with to see how we can get our product and services out there and hope you will join me in my effort to become a strong on-line presence and resource. I hope that sharing my mission and my site site - www.s1bags.com I can find a way to assist a parent find a clear bags for their child going back to school, aid a traveler who wants to cut time at security, a fan going to a ballgame and wanting to bring in your things into the stadium or business people who are interested in new timely products for your office or clients - I know that S1 has all your clear bag needs in mind.

It still amazes me that I have gone from a mom trying to keep our schools safe to someone that is learning all that I can about how to make the WWW really work for me and for you! I hope that the information that I continue to share along with our products is helpful to all. Remember - together we CAN make a difference.

No comments:

The CLEAR Advantage!

Plaxo Badge